I absolutely did not want to get up at 6 a.m. on Saturday morning but Buddy, dachshund #1, always starts whining for his breakfast. Also I had promised grandson Russ that I would go yard hoppin' with him. We were all up late watching South Carolina beat Virginia to advance to the college world series. I am so glad I got up. I found some great $1 deals.
My first purchase of the day was this picnic basket. I am thinking of using it for storage in the camper or in my work studio. It has a vinyl red and white check plastic lining.
This Vera Bradley bag and accessories are in perfect condition. I could not believe my ears when I asked the woman what she wanted for the bag and she said $1. I was really surprised because a cosmetic bag, coin purse and check book cover were inside.
I also got this tote bag from the same sale. I was looking for something to carry all my electronic gadgets and power cords.
Finally my favorite of the day: a blue mason jar and another insulator for $1 each.





3 comments:
What a find :) I think that people do not know what they have when they sell there stuff at this prize - a dollar for the tote-bag with the matching stuff :) great day then.
Daddy had a whole collection of those transformer covers which a certain relative absconded with. I keep looking for those jars -- that's a real steal.
Thank you so much for posting our Mountain of Giveaway button on your blog!! I hope that your followers enjoy clicking over to see what it's all about. I love meeting new people via this medium!! Thanks so much and I am now your newest follower!!!
Post a Comment