Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Estate Sale Finds

Today's estate sale had quite a few items. I was looking for vintage items or bottles for my bottle tree. I found this amber jug and a bottle.



These clear insulators are for the bottle tree too.



These were my finds in the kitchen area; a sifter, egg beater, and a strainer.


I love these jack stones and rubber ball. They came in this vintage ash tray.


A little broom, a pattern, 2 bags of lace and a pretty box


Vintage yard sticks


I have already delivered the bags of buttons I bought as a gift. Pretty good day at the sale. I hope there are some good yard sales on Saturday.

Linking to
Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

3 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Love the graphics on that little box.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady. I also love yard and Estate sales like you do sweet lady. You did good with your Finds !!! I like the big brown bottles ~~~ Thank so much for your lovely comments on my Tablescapes. Im one of your old followers on your lovely Blog. I hope you have a Great Week.
I also hope you will come back and see me. I do a new table ever week.
XXOO Diane

Tina said...

Surfing the blogs and came across yours.
I've really enjoyed reading your blog. It seems we have a lot in common!
I'll definitely be back to read more!I'm a new follower!
Have a great day!