I loved the detail on the drawers and could see it painted and distressed.
Aren't these drawers awesome?
The original rawhide drive belt was in one of the drawers. In another drawer I found this puzzle box of parts, presser feet and the key to the drawers. There are 3 bullet bobbins and the holders, which is quite a find.
Another project I am working on is a set of nesting tables. I have finished one and the other two are in various stages. I am loving the color on them; Behr Ultra Teal Zeal, with a rubbed Dark Walnut glaze. They are finished with hand rubbed polyurethane. The top was stripped and restained Dark Walnut, hand rubbed polyurethane and finished off with Annie Sloan clear wax.
This is the smallest of the three tables.
Love the grain in this top.
These will be finished by next week and looking for a new home.
Linking to:


3 comments:
These would be great on my future porch, whenever it materializes!
These are awesome Rosie, are you sure your going to sell the sewing machine? I think it would be such a cool decoration. I have my grandmothers old sewing machine and loving it, I´ll have to take photos and post on fb so you can see them - or on my blog :)
The little table is beautiful.
Looking good there Rosie. You sure are busy! Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.
Post a Comment