I probably blew through my entire monthly allotment on my iPad this weekend, but here are my finds and some additions of my own:
The Home Port I can just see the knock-offs of some their beautiful things all over blogland. I love this staggered tea light.
Photo - the Home Port
6pm It's Time to Get Your Brand Fix This brand name site seems to have good pricing and a great shipping rate of $3.95 for a limited time.
Everyone Needs an [Alice] A site for ordering household products with free shipping and coupons are automatically applied. Set up a profile and start shopping. There is also a blog with some great info. [Alice] We Heart Household Products
For Spices: The Spice House and my personal favorite, Penzys
When I was looking for some Philosophy Amazing Grace mist, this was the only place I could find it: Beauty.com which is the sister site of Drugstore.com. Since I have ordered from them, I get email offers periodically.
and finally, every one's fave Overstock.com with their famous low shipping rate. I found a coupon code in Prevention Magazine for $5 off your purchase over $45. Use promo code 206903 at checkout.
For Spices: The Spice House and my personal favorite, Penzys
When I was looking for some Philosophy Amazing Grace mist, this was the only place I could find it: Beauty.com which is the sister site of Drugstore.com. Since I have ordered from them, I get email offers periodically.
and finally, every one's fave Overstock.com with their famous low shipping rate. I found a coupon code in Prevention Magazine for $5 off your purchase over $45. Use promo code 206903 at checkout.

No comments:
Post a Comment