Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monday Was a Busy But Fun Day

My dear sweet friend, Monique, teaches a computer literacy class at Christian Services in Lancaster. She always invites me to do a coupon class for them. Yesterday was that day. There were only 4 students and Monique there, but we had a great time. I took some give-aways and to win, the students had to answer questions from their computer lessons. They have just finished Microsoft Word and are starting on Excel. Working in Excel was one of my favorite things when I worked.

Here are the ladies from the class. Monique is on the left.


After grocery shopping, I stopped by my daughter's house and ended going to lunch with her, her friend Mary and grandson Russ. Russ was babysitting his girlfriend's dog, Harvey. That is one spoiled furball.

Russ came over to help me pick up an antique sewing machine that I bought Saturday. Of course, Harvey tagged along. I gave him a doggie treat that my dogs love but he just chewed it up and spit it out. (I told you he is spoiled.) Here he is on my back deck.


Last night was the Beta Club induction of new members. Granddaughter Avery is the vice-president this year and took part in the ceremony.

Russ and Avery before the ceremony.



Handing the certificates to the inductees.


Lighting the Candle of Achievement.

No comments: