Several people have asked me about the ice cream balls I made last night. It is easy peasy. I have hunted all morning for the site where I saw the recipe, but could not find it to credit the author.
Here is how I make mine; I don't have directions for a specific number of the treats or the nutritional information. I use the Breyer's no sugar added smooth and dreamy ice cream. The cereal has 9 grams of fiber, so makes a fairly healthy dessert or snack.
You will need: Fiber One Caramel Delight cereal, Ice cream, and ice cream scoop.
Crush cereal to fine consistency; I process in my blender.
Scoop ice cream and form into ball.
Roll in crushed cereal. I put mine on a plate in the freezer until I have them all made up.
Finally, wrap in plastic wrap and put in a freezer bag.
The cereal is still crunch the next day. I can't say past that because mine don't ususally last that long.






1 comment:
Looks good :)
Post a Comment