
When we remodeled the old house, our "contractor" sort of left off a few things. All of our doors in this small house are pocket doors to save space. We have not had the hardware on them for the past six years. We finally got them off the "to do" list yesterday.

Got the hardware:

I ventured out to the man building to get the Dremel tool.

Found the saw blades for the Dremel.

Read the instructions and made a template for the notch to be cut in the doors.

The Dremel was not up to the job, so Rusty brought in the big man saw.

Lots of saw dust went flying.

Success. Four doors got their new hardware.
I'm linking this to
3 comments:
Great post, Rosie! Pocket doors are such a fabulous space saver, as well as freeing up an area in any size room. I think all houses should come that way.
Ellen
Isn't it great when you finally get around to fixing something that you've put off for years! Great job... looks very nice!
Job well done!!! Congrats.
Post a Comment