I have to brag on the husband. I saw the placemats in this week's Target ad. I liked them because they were autumn colors but had some blue in them. I sent him with the ad and wonder of wonders: he brought the right thing home.
I found the cute little napkin rings at KMart and the napkins at Wal*Mart. Avery placed the candles and scattered the candy corn.
I am linking this to

4 comments:
Very good! I had thought of using candy corn around my chickens but I was too lazy to go buy some!
I love the cozy colors of those placemats! The candy corn just makes me want some, and I SURELY don't need it with these "Oprah arms" of mine! :-) Have a great weekend! Please tell Avery she did a good job!
I can see fall is really with you now, huh?
Cute settings.
Those little candy corns really have an amazing punch on your blue cloth. Great take on a fall tablescape. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay
Post a Comment