I looked high and low for the black and white checked plates for my Halloween table. I had given up finding them. When I was looking around at TJ Maxx, there were my plates. I really like the difference they made in my table. The original post is
here.

7 comments:
So cute -- I know why your grandkids love their MawMaw!
Cool setting, love the visitor on the plate:@)
Your table looks so good!! The checkered plates do add a nice touch, I also love that candlelabra! Nice job!
It's so nice for you to do such cool things for your grandchildren! I'm sure you are their favorite grandmother!!! Have a happy Halloween!
Great plates. I can see them used in any number of tablescapes. Thank you for sharing your great new find. Cherry Kay
I just love those black and white plates! I hope I can find some. I am sure they will be very versatile. Great table! Happy Halloween!
I wanted to thank you for the tip on the black and white plates. I went to TJMaxx right after I saw your post. I was able to find the dinner plates and bowls but not the salad plates. I'm so happy to have them. I,too, have been searching. Thank you for the tip!
Post a Comment