Monday, September 13, 2010

Don't go there!!!!!





I knew I should have stayed away from Pottery Barn!! I had been looking at these plates and napkins in the catalog and decided to shop in and take a look while I was at SouthPark. I was so happy to see that both the plates and napkins were on sale. They followed me home.
They will probably end up on my wall when I find a plate hanger for them.


I am linking this post to

8 comments:

Scribbler said...

Ohhhh! I am so jealous! I have been eyeing these for a while. They're on sale? I know where I am going after lunch!!!

Ellen

Miss Char said...

I feel you pain about Pottery Barn. I have the same weakness, my tablescape next week will feature a PB plate too. I love your Roosters.

Lynn said...

Lovin' your Roos! They look great:@)

Scribbler said...

You did it!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Well -- thanks goodness for sales! Your roosters are too cute and you'll get years of enjoyment.

Barbara said...

I need to stay away from PB too. These look just great on your table. I love the feel and texture of those plates.

Marigene said...

Love your table....they would have followed me home, too!

Entertaining Women said...

Your chicken plates are darling. I think that it must have been meant to be for them to follow you home. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay