Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Fall Is In The Air

It is so nice here today. I have been getting into my fall decor stash; it is like Christmas because I find things that I bought on clearance that I had forgotten about.

I put a few things on the table on the vintage silver plate stand; some pumpkins, dessert plates and vintage silver flatware in an old jar.


Some more pumpkins on the buffet:


The wreath on the front porch got a facelift too. I left the twig wreath and added this grapevine wreath from last year. I added some pumpkins from my clearance stash to finish it out.



And I found these that matched my bedroom color perfectly:




I am loving the coffee filter wreaths. This one found a home on the mirror of the vanity.



I am busy painting some pumpkins and trying a crackle effect on them. Also got a project going with some chalkboard paint.

I have to say again: I am loving this weather. Our high is supposed to be 80ยบ here today. Love it.

Dropping back to the party for the second time this week:

6 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so excited about Fall coming soon! This heat has been terrible. I love your fall decor and especially your wreath. I made Fall wreaths for all my family last year..there wasn't enough left for mine. So, mine comes first this year!!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I just found your blog on DebbieDoo's and have become a follower. I love your fall decorating.
Barb

Scribbler said...

I am not doing it yet! Yours look great.

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

You are so creative Rosie, I love you work.

Duffle said...

Alas! The only sign of fall and winter here is when people wear sweat shirts with their shorts and sandals. I laugh at people who have lived here all of their lives when they say that they are cold when the temp is in the 70's. We never turn on our heat here.

Debbiedoos said...

Love your Fall decor. I laughed out loud when you said it is like Christmas going through the boxes...I always feel the same way. Thanks for joining my newbie party.