Thursday, September 08, 2011

Pinterest This and That

Nothing like another addiction. Pinterest is my new one. These are the projects that I found there.

I saw this


and made that


I saw this:


and made that:


After adding the lemon, I decided to use some Twisted Peppermint Oil too. Smells so good. It is packed in Italian canning jars tied with twine. The pint jar has a vintage Queen Bess II teaspoon and the small jar has a vintage child's spoon for dipping.

I saw this:



and made that:

Utter failure. I love oil face wash, but this was too oily even for my very dry skin. I used it for the sugar scrub, so it did not go to waste.

I saw this:


and made that:




I really don't have a spot for this so I guess it will be going to the daughter's house.

Visiting Gina at Shabby Creek Cottage
and

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


9 comments:

Paulette, Jvona & Rachel said...

Everything turned out lovely. I especially like the turquoise crackle pumpkins. I love pinterest too for the inspiration. I would love to follow your boards.
Any chance you could share the link?
-Paulette
3sisters-pjr.blogspot.com

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

LOVE the blue pumpkins! Try using Elmer's glue for a crackle effect, cheap and effective. I'm going to do some pumpkins in reddish orange over black. My daughter has a mini doxie named Roxie, lol!

Andrea @Oasis Accents said...

I love the blue pumpkins. Unusual but so cool!

Natasha in Oz said...

Wow, you have done some great things thanks to Pinterest! The hand scrub looks fabulous.


If you have time to stop by my blog 5 Minutes Just for Me, I am hosting my weekly Pinterest linky party and I would be honoured if you could link up this fabulous post. I have also created a "Pinning Bloggers Master List" that you might be interested in joining!

Best wishes for a lovely week,
Natasha

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Wow, you are good! Love, love those blue pumpkins...so unique!

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Oh, I'm addicted to Pinterest, too. I have a project in the works and I got my inspiration from Pinterest also. Love those blue pumpkins!

Debbie said...

I am actually new to pinterest. I am so afraid that I'll get addicted. I love your THAT(s) inspired by the THIS(es.)

the cape on the corner said...

your crackled pumpkins are spot on! fabulous job, and what great inspiration for something a little different this season.

popping over from diy showoff

Karen said...

saw the lemon sugar scrub & pinned it. so glad to know someone has tried it. Loving pinterest.