Thursday, September 08, 2011

My Morning Visitor

This morning as I was sitting at my desk, I happened to look at the front door. Since it is such nice weather I had the interior door open and saw this through the storm door. I grabbed my little point and shoot camera and took these photos with whatever setting was on the camera.



I though he was leaving at this point, but he turned around and got closer to the door. I finally had the sense to zoom the camera and got this shot. Isn't he cute??


About that time, Roxie (the Jack Russell and protector of the home turf) saw him. I thought sure she was going through the glass after the poor rabbit. The little guy took off; Roxie saved us again.

1 comment:

bj said...

How cute....
and you would have to take me, too, if you got my MC tea kettle. :))