An iPod gets left at a friend's house. The friend leaves it in another's car. That person, thinking it is the friend's iPod decides to keep it. After finding out the truth about the true owner, that person "loses" it. How convenient. However, thieves like to talk and talk he does. He tells (brags) at school about how he is going to keep the iPod.
What is wrong with kids these days? I don't know this kid, but I do know he drives a nice vehicle and probably comes from a good home. But he is still a thief. He thinks he is entitled to something that belongs to someone else.
There is plenty of blame to go around here. The one who left it at his friend's house; the dumb friend who left it in someone's car rather than hand it to his friend; and lastly, the self-indulgent thief who thinks he is better than anyone.
Can you tell that I detest a thief????? I wish I could call the scum out by name.
No comments:
Post a Comment