This little book is made from paper lunch sacks. I was able to use pieces of scrapbook paper that I had cut for other projects. I found several sites with instructions and my book is a hybrid of those. Some strategic cuts and there are pockets on every page for keeping collected ephemera or trinkets.
I will be linking to

5 comments:
This is so cute and creative. Love it!
Being a scrapbooker I adore your book and all the pockets to hold little treasures that otherwise might be lost......stubs of tickets to fun events, photos, receipts, etc.
This is adorable -- you must have a lot of patience!
Beautiful! It's hard to believe that there is a lowly lunch sack under all that cleverness.
Nice job on the album. I sent one to school with my granddaughter when she was 5 and her teacher had the class make them for Mother's Day.
Post a Comment