I love the cut-work shamrocks on them.
Most of the things on this table came from the Dollar Tree or Michael's.
My much loved Queen Bess flatware. This is the pattern that my grandmother used.
All of my photos were shot in camera raw and edited in Photoshop CS3.
I will be joining:







10 comments:
Your St. Patrick's Day table looks very festive. I love your shamrock napkins from TJ Maxx. They are really cute. Oh how I love that store! Stopping by from Tablescape Thursday.
Your St. Patrick's table looks very nice. I guess I never decorate for St. Patrick's Day.
Hi Love those napkins. I made my table cloth and napkins got at my thrift shop for 1.00. Can't beat that.I hemmed them all by hand. took me a long time. I love the dollar tree but have to drive 25 miles to get there. I am having car trouble and got stuck in the city and had to leave the car, My son got it home but the altenator was broke and he had to put a new one on in the rain.Have a great week.
Hello!
I'm your newest follower :)
Your table is so pretty! I love your shamrock napkins.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Aledia
What a beautiful tablescape! I'm here from Susan's Tablescape Thursday. :)
Love love love those napkins! Great find! Thanks for sharing your lovely tablescape! Mrs S
This is so pretty! I also found those napkins so I totally get the pressure being off thing. haha! I really like all the combinations you used here, right down to your wonderful checked plates. I hope you have a wonderful St. Patty's day too!
Such a happy table...I really love our "last minute napkin purchase" .. Great job.
Outstanding! Great minds and all that... I talked myself out of the napkins one day, and I have those napkin rings. Your photos are so wonderful -- mine are not so great. I think my camera is trying to tell me something.
I think you are the lucky one having a nice RV. I would love to have my own bed and potty when I travel!
The Blue Moon cottage was really cute, but I almost froze to death!
Wonderful St Pat's table.
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Post a Comment