Thursday, March 01, 2012

It's March Already??? and a Reminder

Well, this one certainly slipped up on me. My March to-do list is sooooo long since I signed up for so much this month.

Reminder: The drawing for the subscription to Folk Magazine ends tomorrow. Leave a comment here to enter. I am excited to get my first issue soon.


The Digital Elite Team contest starts today at Digital Scrapbook Place. It's a fun contest to select members of a team who serve a six month term creating scrapbook pages for the designers at DSP.

Also from Digital Scrapbook Place is a class on "Editing in Camera Raw" that starts today. I am looking forward to this one to improve my camera and editing skills.

Lastly, I am behind in Jeanne Oliver's Creatively Made Course. This has been so much fun, but I really got behind while I was sick. Fortunately, the videos remain active until the end of March.

Looks like I am going to be a crafty, creating fool this month!

1 comment:

Scribbler said...

I hope you have kicked the "epizooti" and are feeling better now.

I hope you can find some of the napkin rings -- I just love mine.