I decided to enter the contest at Digitial Scrapbook Place for one last time. Again, I did not make the team.
For round one, we were given a wonderful kit by Z (Elizabeth Weaver) called January Birthstone: Garnet. Since I have one grandson born in January, I decided to use some of his photos. I called the layout "Born to Wear Garnet" since he is now a junior at the University of South Carolina where the team colors are garnet and black.
The second round was a wonderful kit by Erica Belton: Industrial Revolution Value Collection. I loved the colors and gears and rust and everything about it. I used some close-up of Rusty's new bike and called it "My Rival".
For the final round, we were to create 3 layouts using kits of our choice.
This layout is made with "Shades of Color: Green" by Meryl Bartho. I was honored to have this layout named "Layout of the Day". I used the photos of my St. Paddy's Day table for this one.
This next layout is my gorgeous granddaughter. We did a photo shoot while we were at the beach and I got some wonderful shots of her. This fantasy kit is by Nicole Young called Beyond the Moon Value Collection. I also used some bling from Marcee Duggar called Splatter Dottee Silver Set 1.
My third layout in this round also uses photos from the beach and a kit by Carole Harden, At One with the Sea Value Collection.
I have so many more photos from the beach to process and post, it may be another month before I finish them up. I took them all in camera RAW since I am really trying to learn to process photos better, but we'll see.





2 comments:
Sorry you didn't make the team. I like your layouts. I really like the last photo. I like anything to do with the beach, shells, boats, lighthouses, etc. Your granddaughter is gorgeous.
You are so smart! I wouldn't have a clue how to do any of this. I think they should have given you the Blue Ribbon -=- or whatever is first prize.
Post a Comment