I began an e-course by Jeanne Oliver at Creatively Made. I am so excited to have complete the cover of an Altered Journal. I have more work to do on the journal, but here is the cover. This is my photo for January 11.
I used material that I had on hand, but plan a major shopping trip to Hobby Lobby and Michaels today.
I am trying to do the Project 365 this year, but to keep the pressure off I am call my project “Project 365 or So” or “Project ±365”. I can't post some photos because they are of the granddaughter trying on her pageant clothes and you know those are top secret. : )This photo was taken on the 9th and is one of my favorite places. This is looking down the drive from the front porch on a rainy day.
I took these this morning. The sky was gorgeous here in the country.





1 comment:
Not that you need another project. I want to share this post I found yesterday and a free online class I am taking http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2012/02/so-you-want-to-get-started-making.html
on making altered books.
It just began.
Post a Comment