After having two pain blocks in my back at the pain clinic yesterday morning, I finally got around to opening my email later in the day. I had a wonderful surprise there; my layout, Autumn in the South, was chosen as layout of the day at Digital Scrapbook Place.
This morning I decided to get out a bit and walk around the yard. We are having an unseasonably warm day here for November since the temp is supposed to get to 75°F. The sun seems a bit hesitant about shining today too, but I love taking photos on days like this.
One of the things that attracted us to this property is this old barn. It is a mismatched jumble of old lumber from various sources and a tin roof but has a certain beauty about it.
The old rusted gates, the cedar post fences and all the rusted hinges and hooks are some of my favorite things.
All of these back issues have certainly slowed me down, but now I have to finish my Thanksgiving table. I have also been pinning some great recipes onto Pinterest for our meal for the big day.
Now I am off to the grocery store to round up all the ingredients for the Thanksgiving goodies. What are you serving for Thanksgiving?







1 comment:
Rosie, Congratulations on your picture being chosen! It is beautiful, as are the photos of the barn and around your property. You have a very good eye! That barn would have drawn me in, too! Hope you are feeling better today...blessings! Christie
Post a Comment