Thursday, October 06, 2011

Halloween Table

I am finally through refinishing and painting my dining table and chairs. I painted over the table base and apron that I showed here. I decided that the pineapple yellow was a bit too bright. I repainted with a Martha Stewart sample pot of color called Cornbread. The first coat I mixed the entire sample pot with ¼ cup of plaster of paris. The second coat was done with unmixed paint. I have to say that the Martha Stewart paint worked well mixed with the plaster of paris.

The chair was painted with Behr Ultra color matched to Heirloom White.


This is the first tablescape for me in quite some time. I love decorating for Halloween.






I am partying at:

7 comments:

Marigene said...

Cute Halloween table! Love the checked salad plates...

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

cool Halloween decoration Rosie :)

Cathy said...

Delightful table,checked salad plates are a neat addition.

Cathy's Cupboard Calamity

Scribbler said...

Your furniture turned out beautifully. Your Halloween table is beyond great -- I never do much for HW due to no kids around -- but this looks like it would delight your grands!

Alycia Nichols said...

Great job on the tablescape AND the refinishing projects! They both look fab! Love the black pumpkin! I'm like Scribbler...don't have children, so don't do a lot of Halloween. So happy for those who can/do! No doubt the young ones will love this!

Debbiedoos said...

LOVES it...can't wait to do mine soon for the boys. Cute touches on the napkins too.

Jen said...

I love those salad plates. Do you remember where you got them by chance?