Saturday, April 30, 2011

This Week's Yard Sale Finds

Grandson Evan and I got out early this morning and did some yard hoppin'. We were beginning to think we were not going to find anything until the last place we stopped. Evan was happy to find 2 golf clubs and a sleeve of golf balls. I hit the jackpot there too.

A little wooden crate, a tool box, 6 silver chargers, 2 sets of napkin rings and 4 plates that match some I got at an Estate sale last week.






 Have to make a run to Home Depot for some Hammered Bronze spray paint for this star.


This glass and covered candy dish were from my trip yesterday.


This little red child's chair was from yesterday's trip. Going on my front porch as a plant stand. I cleaned it up and sealed it with some polycrylic.


I am linking  to

No comments: