I am trying so hard to get in the Thanksgiving mode. I decided to put this table together today.

I love my Dollar Tree goblets. The salad plates and placemats are from TJ Maxx.



I bought these little stems from a lady who was selling her mother's things after her death. I just knew that they would love it at my house.

These pumpkins are from Garden Ridge.


Oops. I told myself that I would not buy flatware, but looky here. These jumped into my buggy at Tuesday Morning. The black and red ones tried, but I put them back.

I am linking this to
8 comments:
This looks really great Rosie! (It's good therapy isn't it?) I still haven't gotten it together this week again. I saw that flatware -- I was looking for black. I made myself pass it up! I love your turkey plates.
Wonderful table, but where are those turkey plates from? They're amazing.
- The Tablescaper
It looks like you are ready for Thanksgiving to me! This is just lovely -- perfect for a fall holiday.
Looks like you're well on your way into getting into the mood for Thanksgiving! Seems weird that it's only 2 weeks away. I am having a hard time getting ready for it, too. I'm still hoping summer will make a return! :-) Have a good weekend!
Love your turkey plates, they are great...your whole table is lovely.
Oh how pretty -- love your Thanksgiving table -- those turkey plates are just the cutest ever!
This is a great Thanksgiving table...the colors are perfect for this time of year.
I'm ready for some Thanksgiving tablescaping, too! You did a great job...oops, gotta run...may still have time to get to Tuesday Morning to check on that outstanding flatware....I think that I'll look for the green. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay
Post a Comment