Just show you how small, this is the view straight ahead from the front door. The door leads to the Mom Cave/craft room/guest room.
Standing in the same spot, this is looking left to the kitchen. The door next to the fridge leads to the laundry room.
And then we look to the right to the door to the bedroom.
This is taken from the far end of the kitchen looking back at the front door. That mess on the left is my desk. It is the Graham desk from Pottery Barn. I really need the hutch for it.
This is from the bedroom door looking back at the front door. Small, huh?
Now to the Mom Cave. This table is not usually in here, but I was making some place mats and napkins.
This is my craft corner. I could really use some Home Goods things to corral this mess!
The new couch from Ikea. I have two grands in residence, so it is a bit messy now. This one is so much more comfortable than the regular pull out couch. Of course, that may not be a good thing!!! We need decorative pillows for this couch.
The TV stand really needs to be replaced.
I love these shelves from Ikea. I got two more to hang level with the top of the window.
I would like to have window toppers for this room. Maybe a new rug?
My computer was down since last week, so I did not get photos done of the things I would like to have from Home Goods. I am not sure the memory card in my camera would hold them all!
I am linking to

5 comments:
Good luck! Hope you win something.
You have a cozy home. Glad you have a space to call your own. Good luck.
:)
ButterYum
I know what you are saying I have a ten room house but the rooms are small.I end up working on my dinette table. Your house is very nice. Good luck
ah a sewing nook! how peaceful!
Your home is very inviting! and you've got a nice spot. Good luck in the contest! Lezlee
Post a Comment