I wanted to do something to dress up my cabinets. I had some shelf brackets that I decided to paint white and add them to the cabinet. I used my trusty caulk gun with contractor's glue and now I have brackets under my cabinets. I have got to do something with those cords now.
Our sweet little Jack Russell chewed the corner of this table when she was a puppy. I finally got out the wood putty and glaze. Not the most perfect job, but better than when I started
I am linking to

3 comments:
Like how you added the brackets to your cabinets...they look great!
Blessings,
Linda
Need some Christmas cash? Hop over and enter my gift card GIVEAWAY!
I wouldn't have know you used wood putty on the table corner.
Looks good.
Love the brackets!!
I'm planning on doing something like this in my kitchen!
Post a Comment