Democrats: Please stop giving away the farm. Over the years, your social programs have fostered a country of "gimme". The American taxpayers only have so much money to spend on your programs. You need to look at reality, not the liberal reality that gets you votes.
And keep your grubby hands off Medicare and Medicaid. Stop the fraud and misuse instead.
Stop pandering to the illegals in our country. If they are illegal, send them home to apply to come into the country legally. Stop giving citizenship to anyone born in this country. We can't afford your policies in this area.
Your insurance reform stinks. Don't you know that insurance companies have found a way around insuring everyone. "We're not writing new policies".
Republicans: Stop blaming everyone else for the country's woes. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. For starters, stop trying to legislate morality and get to work on getting the country back in order. I don't care if Joe marries Joe or Mary marries Mary; it's really not my business. Of course, I know that you count on the religious right for your money and votes. God forbid you rock that boat.
As much as I abhor abortion, I abhor even more telling a woman what she can do with her body. As Jocelyn Elder said, "We really need to get over this love affair with the fetus and start worrying about children." Do that and the problem may just solve itself.
And the Tea Party: What a bunch of wackos.
And the Occupy Whatever loonies: Go home.
And the "Keep Christ in Christmas" movement: I read the other day that you are the only one who can take Christ out of your Christmas". Rather profound, don't you think? Saying "Happy Holidays" rather then "Merry Christmas" is not demeaning the Christmas story. Give it a rest.
I am weary of being told I don't understand the issues if I don't follow your party lines. I am weary of being told I am not a Christian if I don't believe what you do. I am tired of "copy and paste this if you believe in God". Exactly how does that make me Christian. All that proves is that I can ctrl-c and ctrl-v.
Another thing: it couldn't hurt checking Snopes.com or any other site for verification before you post something to Facebook or other social media. Some of those rumors have been floating around for years. Do you really think Apple is giving away iPads??? Or that for every time something is shared on Facebook, it accumulates money for some cause?? Do you really believe that????
Have I made enough people mad? If I missed anyone, I hate it for you.
Now that this is off my chest, I can finish my Christmas projects.
1 comment:
Love this! I feel pretty much the same way.
Post a Comment