Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rainy Golf Day and Columbia Visit

The LHS golf season has been rained out until Tuesday. When play started it was overcast and had been misting rain and cold most of the day. The rain came during the match making for some bad playing conditions. Evan played in a short sleeved shirt but I was in the cart with a blanket bundled up against the elements.

See the rain drops on the water hazard??


Oh, no. Sand trap.



 On Wednesday, I went to Columbia to have lunch with Russ. We ate at a Five Points area restaurant called Pawley's Front Porch. I had the most wonderful salad that I hope I can recreate at home.

Then he took me on a tour of the Woodlands; the apartments he will be moving into in August for the next school year. The model we toured was the 3 bedroom townhouse; he will be living in a 4 bedroom which is a bit different, but decorated the same.




Evan checking out the fridge.




No comments: