Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day in South Carolina 1-10-11

We are having some really cold, snowy weather. This is being compared to a snow storm back in 1988 when the schools were closed for 10 days.




I decided to get out the craft things and finish up a project for a birthday gift. It went well except for the cut finger from cutting ribbon and spray adhesive everywhere.

 After spending several hours working on old photos and making layouts, I got out the blank book.


I cut and glued scrapbook paper to the pages and then added the layouts that I had printed. Ribbons were added to finish off the pages. I took the ribbons off the back cover after I made this photo.








The layouts are in this post.

Now off to clean up the floor, counters and table.

I am linking to


2 comments:

Scribbler said...

Wow! I wish I had the patience to do this stuff. I am all thumbs! These are priceless for your family.

Teresa said...

That's a great looking book!