Friday, December 03, 2010

Table for the SEC Championship Game

 Williams-Brice Stadium





Go Gamecocks. Beat Auburn.

2 comments:

Scribbler said...

Clever girl! Seriously, this is very cute Ray was happy Alabama beat Auburn because he won a bet! Really, he doesn't care either way since he did not go to either school (Texas Tech). But your table is great!

Louise said...

Ummm...Auburn beat Alabama this year (for the poster above) ;-)
I've been reading your blog for a few weeks. Can't remember how I found you, but I didn't realize you were in SC. I am too, BUT I am a big Auburn Fan, sooooo...I must say I was happy with the game Saturday! Even though you are decorated for the "other" team ;-) I still love your table! It looks like fun! And I'm going to try to ignore your other favorite team too, LOL, I think we will just have to agree to disagree!