I layered the plates with some gold salad plates with a colorful border and used napkins that coordinate with the gold plates.
I added some blue wine glasses from Dollar Tree and some blue goblets from Tuesday Morning. The mercury glass candle holders are from Target.
I only found 2 of these goblets. I have visited every Tuesday Morning in our area and can't find any more of them.
I just love the little salt and pepper shakes.
I am going to link this to
7 comments:
I have the opposite problem: my dollar tree only had 2 of the wine glasses in blue, which coincidentally I brought to go with my willoware. I had everyone I know check their local dollar stores, no luck.
I love willoware, and the gold accent plates and napkins were an inspired touch.
Love your combination of different dishes!!! Love how it contrasts and comes off so beautifully!!! Happy New Year!!!
What a pretty blue table you've set. Your "after Christmas blues" are quite lovely.
Hi lovely lady.
I love your Tablescape for two ~~~ I also love the Blue Willow dinnerware !!your salad plates with the colorful border,and the napkins look great with the Blue Willow plates ~~~ I also love the Dollar Tree Store !!! I'm your newest follower. I hope you can come over to my Tablescapes and be one of my followers.
I hope you and your family have a
Great New Year ~~~~~~~
Diane
Really nice, blue is such a classic , especially with transfer ware.
Lovely, Linda
What a lovely tablescape, love your blue willow ware and your pretty blue glasses. Such a beautiful table.
Blessing for a Wonderful New Year,
Nellie
What a pretty table. The Blue Willow plates are my same set that I have up north. They have always been my favorites and were also my grandmothers dishes. Lovely. Happy New Year.
Post a Comment